An exciting position has become available for a full-time Business Controller based in Lambourn, Berkshire. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary.
The main purpose of the role will be to establish financial and project accounting controls, to provide accounting & reporting to group, along with local implementing of a new ERP system. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company and to further your career.
Reporting to the Managing Director and the Group CFO, you will be become part of the UK Management team.Role Requirements
- Accounting qualification
- Min 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Ambition to move from financial control to business control role
- Strong IT skills
- Experience with ERP implementation, and MS Dynamics specifically is a strong advantage.
- Able to develop and implement process and adapt to growing business (more than just work within existing processes)
- Interest to work in fast growing and dynamic business.
- Establish appropriate financial processes for UK site aligned with project to implement new ERP system (MS Dynamics) locally and at group.
- Capital expenditure planning
- Contribution to project team to implement ERP system in UK
- Performing Financial analysis for stakeholders.
- Responsibility for ensuring the financial process, systems and controls is operating effectively and are evolving to meet the needs of the growing business.
- Local reporting to group for consolidation
- Responsibility to maintain statutory records for the business
- Management of local and group activity within Collaborative R&D programs (Innovate UK) to ensure compliance to Uk rules, while optimizing group benefits.
- Support preparing budgets and forecasts
- Cash flow planning and management
- Responsibility for VAT, PAYE, corporation tax submissions.
- Liaise with auditors
Our client is a technology leader in advanced composites. They boast 25 years of composites know how and produce high-end thermoset and thermoplastic composite parts and develop fully automated production lines.
The company have a vision, which is to make composites affordable.Why should you apply?
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- 25 days holiday
- Open to flexible working arrangements
Keywords: Financial/Business Unit Controller, Accounting Qualification, ERP Implementation, MS Dynamics, VAT, PAYE, Financial Analysis, Advanced Composites, Collaborative R&D Programs