The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you're not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino.
We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive. We employ circa 8,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function. We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you'll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.Job Description
As the Service Introduction Assistant you will ensure new and (minor \ major) changing IT services are transitioned into the business with minimal disruption and impact to IT service and IT service & operations teams. Working in an ITIL environment particularly in IT Service Design and Transition processes and roles, along with IT Service Transition lifecycle, principles, processes, functions, and activities.
- To assist the transition of new IT services and changes into live operation in a controlled and risk assessed manner
- To prepare and protect IT service teams, whilst supporting project teams to plan and implement new\changing IT services
- To work collaboratively with IT service teams, operations, and multiple vendors to ensure they are prepared to receive new\changing IT services into IT service operation and minimize disruption to the business
- Ensure early engagement with project teams, so that they understand and plan for what is required to transition the IT service into the live environment
- Conducts assessment of the potential impact of a new or changed IT service into the live IT service environment and the communication of the risks and issues to IT support teams in line with Rank IT service introduction processes
- Undertake IT service design activities for projects with an impact to the IT service organization, IT support team capabilities, structures, or capacity in line with Rank IT service introduction processes
- Apply the Rank IT service introduction processes to develop and tailor the IT service design and transition activities on per project basis allowing for velocity of change not to be impaired
- Work experience (2+ years) gained in an IT service environment or transferrable skills of planning and organisation, teamwork, and facilitation from Retail/Hospitality sector
- Desirable qualification in ITL v3 or ITIL 4 foundation
- Desirable knowledge of project delivery in all aspects of the IT Transition Lifecycle Management for the introduction of new \ changing IT services
- Customer-focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value
- Comfortable to challenge, be challenged and manage conflict
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work. Positive attitude and adapts well to change. Inspires passion and excitement around shared goals, promoting environment of achievement
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills, with well-structured and analytical approach to reporting. To communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels and tailor communication to meet the stakeholders needs
- Excellent teamwork & relationship building skills. Ability to identify and prioritise Stakeholders
- Ability to initiate and manage change in a way which enhances the IT service team and business customer satisfaction and project delivery performance
- Takes an analytical approach to problem solving, and demonstrates a rigorous attention to detail
To find out more information, follow us over on LinkedIn!