PE TeacherSalary: Up to £50,000 per annumEnfieldJob Start: September 2021Do you want to join the Transformation Team in aim to drive social mobility in Enfield? Will you help create the next generation of leaders? Are you a dedicated teacher and want to transform the lives of young people? If so, this might be the role for you...
I am recruiting for a PE Teacher to join a fantastic secondary school in Enfield, North London.
This secondary school opened in September 2019. They are driven by a clear moral purpose and have the highest aspirations for the students at the Academy; they hope for AIM to be one of the most rapidly transformed academies in the country. They do not underestimate the magnitude, or the importance, of the job at hand, it will require huge amounts of perseverance and a constant drive for innovative excellence. However, this role will also be incredibly rewarding and will offer exciting progression for the future. If you share similar core belief in a growth mindset, have a relentless focus on high standards and operate with the utmost professional integrity and humility, then this academy will be for you.
The for the school is that all young people will become 'Leaders for Tomorrow'. Leaders of themselves who determine their own destiny, leaders in their communities and leaders within their chosen career.
- Being a leader of their own destiny means the young people are in control of their futures. They have a strong moral compass and clear direction in pursuing their life goals.
- Leading in their communities means the young people selflessly serve their families, their local, national, and global communities.
- Leading in their chosen career means the young people are prepared to enter a profession with prospects and to flourish and thrive within it.
The school is in the heart of Enfield, walking distance from an attractive rail station. The school also has a car park for its staff.Job Role:
The school welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- To teach consistently strong lessons which bring about excellent outcomes for students and inspire and engage students
- To ensure excellent attainment and outcomes for all students
- To actively build a strong team through effective development of colleagues
- To ensure your teaching is consistently good and outstanding and outcomes are exemplary and in line with aims
- To engage fully in coaching and development to improve practice.
The School offers:
- ability in teaching KS3 and KS4 PE
- excellent classroom practice
- outstanding knowledge of the curriculum
- a commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
- a NQT or Qualified Teachers Status (or equivalent)
- excellent induction and CPD programme
- robust and supportive performance management systems
- a technology rich school
- strong leadership and support
- The opportunity to work with experienced and value driven colleagues that have a proven track record of raising attainment for a disadvantaged community
- A wide range of professional development opportunities, for example we were one of the first partner schools working with The Institute for Teaching on the Masters in Expert Teaching
- Experience of working with Ambition School Leadership and supporting colleagues completing Teaching Leaders and Future Leaders
- A commitment to engage with the latest educational research so it that informs all aspects of the Academy, for example curriculum design and pedagogy
- A focus on reducing workload by having centralised behaviour systems, centralised curriculum and a reasonable feedback policy.
The school has a strong ethos of student welfare. Therefore, any successful applicant will undergo a full enhanced criminal record check (DBS). For more information please contact Kyle Burgher
at Timeplan Education Ltd on or . The school is interviewing ASAP!