An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Adviser, with between 2-8 years' experience, to join a highly successful practice in the South East. With over 3,000 clients and in excess of £700m of client funds under management, you'll be joining a very well-established practice with significant infrastructure to enable further growth.
We're looking for individuals who have their client's financial wellbeing at the heart of their advice and who wish to cement longstanding relationships with them and their families.
With a focus solely on offering true holistic financial planning, we're not seeking to recruit advisers who offer product-based advice. With industry leading client retention rates, we're looking for advisers who have a genuine interest helping grow, what is already, a successful client focused firm.direct access to:
- Training and development
- Access to a first-class marketing team
- Help to build professional connections and introducers to add to your existing clients
- Back office support staff
- In-house para-planning and administration service
- Wealth Platform Client Portal, providing live valuations
- Industry leading CRM system
- A unique and market leading client review process, which eliminates adviser's admin time and maximises the engagement between an adviser and a client
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Creative, strategic thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Extensive professional knowledge of Financial Advice
- Can-do attitude'
Experience and Education Requirements
- Engaging with clients to determine their financial objectives, through in-depth fact finding to provide them with bespoke holistic financial plan.
- Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their planning.
- Analysing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
- Preparing and/or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
- Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Working to pre-determined targets
- Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
- Building and maintaining your client base
- 2-8 years' industry experience.
- Level 4 qualification in financial management (CII preferable)
- Experience managing funds under management (FUM) of £10+ million
- Possess strong knowledge of the investment business and strong understanding of financial planning concepts
- Experience with financial planning software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A minimum of 24 months CF30 experience.
- Chartered status a plus but not a requirement