The Settlements Officer will be part of a highly effective team and will take an active part in the progression of the company as it enters the next stage of growth.
We are looking for dynamic team worker who is adaptable and prepared to take on challenging and varied initiatives within a rapidly developing business. Working under your own initiative and across a variety of different business areas you will have experience of delivering excellence as part of a multifunctional team whilst maintaining exceptional levels of quality, professionalism and at all times.
The Key Responsibilities will include
Inputting/processing /authorising payments
* Carrying out investigations
* Dealing with customer enquiries
* General database maintenance.
* Provide back-office support and service on banking operations.
* Responsible for processing of Customer Transactions: BACS, CHAPS, and International Payments.
* Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
* Inputting Treasury settlements * FX and Money Markets deposits
* Carrying out Payment investigations * Processing payments.
The Successful candidate will have/be
Relevant experience within a Back office / administration office environment.
* Payments experience is preferred, but not essential.
* Knowledge of Swift Messaging - MT103 / MT202 would be advantageous, but not essential.
* A good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
* A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
* Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
* Excellent Communication Skills, with ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
* Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment, maintaining accuracy and quality.
A Salary of £18,000-£20,000