Casual Sports Assistant (CSA301)
Purpose: Deliver a professional service when operating the leisure facilities within Aldershot Garrison.
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww w.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
* To advise users of the Centre as to the Centre's regulations and the correct and safe use of the facilities.
* To follow guidelines designed to enhance the Centre's image and to promote good public relations and Customer Care.
* To maintain strict supervision over swimming pool users and to ensure their safety at all times.
Experience & Skills Required:
* Excellent Communication Skills
* High Levels of Customer Service
* Competent Swimming Ability
* National Pool Lifeguard Qualification - Desirable
* First Aid at Work Qualification - Desirable
* This post requires the successful candidate be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before commencing employment.
Closing Date: 9 May 2021
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.