Are you an experienced and driven Physics teacher who is ready to take the next step into subject leadership? Bounce Teachers is looking for a qualified Physics teacher for a well-regarded secondary school in Hertfordshire.
The school is offering a competitive salary along with a juicy TLR to attract the right candidate.We would welcome applications from candidates who:
- are enthusiastic and passionate teachers of Physics who can teach across the key stages
- are committed to high-quality planning and creative teaching and learning
- understand the importance of ongoing assessment and feedback to facilitate continuous progress
Interested in Applying?
- QTS or QTLS
- Experience leading a department ideally within Physics or General Science.
- At least 6 months class-based experience teaching Physics
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Bounce Teachers, please visit our website.
Bounce Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Bounce Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Bounce Teachers are an equal opportunities employer.