FRENCH ACCOUNTING MANAGER
MONDAY - FRIDAY
A technology-driven, global communication company is looking for a French speaking Accounting Manager to join their fast-paced, exciting team. Their innovative solutions help to connect businesses across the world.BENEFITS
Build your career within a company at the forefront of the technology industry. You can enjoy lots of employee perks and career development opportunities. They offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) for a great work-life balance. You can also enjoy social outings, competitions, fundraising events and a drinks machine!RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Assisting with the preparation of month-end and annual statutory financial statements, preparation of VAT and Corporate tax returns, maintenance of cash flow forecasts etc.
- Participating in the coordination of accounting functions between divisions
- Participating in the activities involved in the quality resolution of issues or concerns related to accounting activities
- Liaising with external auditors
- Reviewing the effectiveness of current operations and accounting systems
- Reviewing accounting topics of subsidiary companies for compliance with GAAP and policies
- Assisting in the transition of acquired companies to financial systems, procedures, and policies
- CCAB recognised qualification or equivalent international qualification
- Fluency in both French and English (verbal & written)
- Experience of line management/mentoring/supervising junior team members
- Up to date technical knowledge through relevant CPD
- Experience working in an accounting practice (advantageous)
- Experience of US GAAP (advantageous)
If you're interested, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it's a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don't miss out!