Data Centre Sales Specialist (Sales Overlay)Dell EMCMust have prior presales or Solution Architect experienceMust have direct customer sales experienceLondon based ideally but remote working consideredBasic Salary: £60,000 + £60,000 OTE + Benefits Working for a leading value added resellerResponsible for:
Growing the overall Dell EMC number/ driving new business & maintaining current customer baseJob Description:
We are currently seeking an experienced, capable, and driven sales specialist to join a leading Data Centre sales team with a focus on the Dell EMC portfolio. This Individual will own, cultivate and drive go-to-market strategy & engagement around the Dell EMC portfolio.
You will be responsible for maximizing revenue growth by driving close partnerships both internally & externally and aligning the Dell EMC growth objectives with the companies. This will be supported with joint initiatives as per the agreed business plan.
Key responsibilities include:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Manage and nurture the existing relationships. Establish new relationships within Dell EMC & leading reseller and externally within the client/prospect base.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives/KPI's.
- Work in close partnership with the internal Sales & overlay teams to identify new opportunities. Whilst driving proactive development of pipe/funnel.
- Support the execution of the business plan against defined milestones & metrics.
- Maintain and own any certifications requirements that support the vendor accreditation requirements.
- Understand and promote all relevant programs and promotions to maximize the sales opportunity.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of a successful sales career, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead executive engagements.
You will have strong interpersonal and management skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through management, along with:
- Extensive sales, account management experience gained within the IT industry.
- Knowledge of Dell EMC & portfolio mandatory
- Knowledge of VMware portfolio desirable
- Knowledge of emerging technology vendors desirable
- Ability to drive sales through leadership.
- Communication & customer management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships.
- Able to understand and articulate requirements.
- Strong planning, organization and reporting skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Good general business acumen.
- A high-level business understanding of converged technology, data management & protection, Public / Private / Hybrid Cloud
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office or later, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Keen to learn new technologies. Understanding of IT products favourable.
- High Literacy and Numeracy skills.
- Understanding of data centre technology from Hypervisor down.
- Understanding of DC technologies, process & sales GTM.
- Passion for Technology around new Innovation, capable to lead technology discussion without having to be the deep expert.
- Motivated and driven with a view to develop career.
- Competitive, results-oriented, assertive and determined
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing at senior management level.
- Reliable, tolerant, and dependable under pressure. Able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone, but also a team-player.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
This is a Dell EMC funded head position, initially for 12 months contract which will be extended with good performance.
Basic Salary: £60,000 + £60,000 OTE + Benefits