My client is a prestigious award winning organisation, whose main focus is on delivering world class customer service to its customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their growing business, who offer exceptional training in an outstanding professional environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing team and broaden your existing medical experiences as a Senior Clinical Case Manager
What is important to you: work-life balance, career development and training?
Where are you are in your career and personal life - are you searching for something different that allows you to achieve what is important to you right now?
This opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for.
· Working in direct liaison with patients and specialists exposing you to a variety of complex medical disciplines
· Utilising the skills you already have and the new ones you will learn, whilst managing our complex medical cases.
· Dealing with challenging and complex cases, requiring careful analysis and clinical decisions.
· Working with the Chief Medical Officer and Medical Advisors to get the best NHS and private sector advise, knowledge and support.
· They are open to talking to people from the following clinical backgrounds in oncology, genetics, musculoskeletal disorders, ophthalmology, cardiology and critical care.
· You will have regular, detailed clinical training from a variety of practicing consultants. This includes regular visits to surgical theatres and treatment centres, all with a view to increasing medical knowledge and building relationships with consultants and surgeons, to provide a better clinical outcome for the patient/customer.
Do you have?
· Life Science/Medical qualification (degree level or equivalent) or significant experience in a medical field;
· Case-management/planning experience including direct customer/patient contact;
· Experience/knowledge in a particular and relevant medical/academic field;
· Presentation/training skills/ability to work with people at all levels;
· Competent in Microsoft Office;
· Passionate about providing excellent service to both external and internal customers.
· Good communication skills, an eye for detail and a strong team player.
Call us for more information on this rare opportunity.