£Neg dep on exp + car + pension + private medical healthThe Company:
Industrial Automation and Control solutions manufacturer supplying into various industries including oil & gas, chemicals, power, food, pharmaceutical and moreThe Role:
- To project manage modifications, small projects and report progress against plan.
- Increase customer value optimization to improve brand and loyalty to create customers for life.
- Resolve customer problems through provision of resources and site meetings as required by the customer.
- Provide technical and commercial support/management for projects quotation activity.
- Carry out feasibility studies/site surveys on customers systems and recommend course of action.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge of the company and 3rd Party Control Systems products and Solution Based Software to gain an industry competitive advantage.
- To assist with the promotion of Advanced Solutions.
- Line management of assigned Systems Engineers & Service Engineers, including but not limited to: conducting appraisals; scheduling work; absence management
- Overseeing a team of 22 employees across 4 teams
- Degree or equivalent in industrial automation and/or electrical engineering, or proven experience.
- Able to demonstrate a technical knowledge of Safety and/or Control Systems.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Experience of managing service contracts and engineering resourcing
- Experience of managing engineering proposals for time and materials costings
- Experienced with MS Office applications.
- Stress-resistant with high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and a high degree of self-motivation.
- Full driving licence is essential.
- Qualification in business technology and management is desirable.
- Previous commercial experience within a service-based organisation is preferred.
- SAP knowledge beneficial.