Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a B2B Technology driven organisation, a market leader in providing business services and products. Due to internal growth, they are looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their talented in-house Marketing team.
Due to the business working model being agile, they are happy to engage with prospective candidates across the UK for this Paid Search Manager role.
They are looking for a self-motivating and experienced Paid Search Manager to manage their paid search campaigns, strategies and develop all their on-going Paid Media activity- PPC, Display and Paid Social.Key responsibilities
The ideal candidate
- In this job, you'll use your PPC expertise to create, monitor and optimise high-budget paid search campaigns for multiple business services.
- You'll join a team of highly experienced staff, who are well-versed in excellent lead generation results for clients, but it is a small team, so independence will be a virtue.
- As well as search marketing, you'll be able to hone your social media advertising skills, as we funnel a lot of our budget into social as well.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in the field and a proven record of success in digital marketing/Paid Media
- Operated either client side or agency, but has managed multiple/complex Paid Search accounts
- Google AdWords & Bing experience is essential, and Facebook PPC experience will put you ahead of the pack. Other social media experience is helpful, but not required.
- Personal skills we look for are positive thinking, attention to detail, being good with numbers and punctuality.
- You'll be joining a small, but ambitious and friendly team of people, who are all working towards the same goal.