An exciting position has become available for a full-time Finance Co-ordinator based in Oldham. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary.
The main purpose of the job will be working on the accounts for our Danish Subsidiary Company, Proxy. You will be responsible for reviewing, analysing and reporting on variances to prepare information and reports across the BusinessRole Requirements
- Be organised and good attention detail.
- Strong motivational qualities
- Strong excel skills, including IF Statements, Pivot Tables, and V Lookups
- Ability and knowledge to use Word, NAV, Microsoft Teams, Zoom
- Effective written communication skills and ability to prepare reports.
- Be able to work as part of a team co-operatively.
- Working knowledge of Danish would be advantageous
- Maintain high standards of conduct.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Be motivated, including self-motivation and remain positive.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Resilient and Resourceful
- Working on and producing Shipping Schedule reports.
- Working on and producing Purchase Schedule reports.
- Variance Schedules and reporting on Freight and Duty Costs.
- Marketing Costs Analysis.
- Expenses Analysis.
- Customer terms and allowance schedules.
- Producing and reporting of both daily and weekly sales figures.
- Minute taking in meetings.
- Review purchase orders post invoices.
- Supporting with any ad hoc / general admin duties.
Character Operations is the UK's leading designers, marketeers and distributors of a wide range of licensed and non-licensed toys. These properties include Peppa Pig, Fireman Sam, Scooby-Doo, Stretch Armstrong and Dr Who. Their customers range from the major high street retailers through to the independent Toy shops.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
Why should you apply?
- Salary monthly
- Auto enrolment into a pension
- Overtime as required
- Private Medical
- Life assurance
- Company sick pay
- 22 days holiday
- Staff purchases
- Free parking
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
Keywords: Finance Co-ordinator, Accounts, Marketing Costs Analysis, Expenses Analysis, Danish, excel, Word, NAV, Distributors, Schedules, Analysis, Reports