Position: Teaching Assistant
Randstad Education Cambridge is currently working with an academic trust located around Peterborough that is looking to recruit SEN experienced TA's on a long term basis in May 2021.
We are looking for experienced TA's who have a strong commitment to working with children to join our team. You will be supporting the pupils in all aspects of their learning and development. You will be working closely with the class teacher and the school SENCO to ensure that the pupils gain full and meaningful access to the curriculum.
Positions can be temporary or permanent depending on the placement.
The successful candidate is expected to have the following:
- Have previous experience working with children.
- Have a keen interest in educating the next generation.
- A commitment to the happiness, self esteem, well being and progress to everyone at the school.
Benefits of Working for Randstad:
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Job matching based on your preferences
- An advanced booking application
- A dedicated consultant
- A range of schools to help build your experience
- £300 'Refer a friend' scheme
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Jonathan Gash, your specialist Support Services consultant, via email or telephone at the Cambridge Education Branch.