CALLING ALL HD BROWS SUPERSTARS!!
We are looking to grow our training team in Leeds, so if you are an experienced HD Brows stylist or have a background in beauty training or lecturing, we would love to speak to you!Overall purpose of role:
To deliver our world-renowned training and support our students in academy. HD Brows operates to the highest standards of service and excellence, and the Training Team is the face of our business. A professional but friendly approach is expected at all times.
Joining the training team is a hard yet rewarding role. It will take your brow knowledge to new heights. You will become part of a wider team, working with other like-minded professionals and have the privilege of being a part of new Brow Stylists journeys.
You must to be able to work under pressure, adapt to different personalities, be approachable and considerate to student working styles, able to work as part of a team and follow lesson plans to deliver world class training. You must have a high level of integrity and excellent communication skills.Responsibilities:
About You - Our Ideal candidate would be:
- TRAINING DELIVERY: Deliver world class training and ongoing educational support to trainees in line with agreed standards and frameworks
- TRAINING ACADEMY: Ensure all duties are carried out in an efficient manner and training academy is maintained to a high standard
- TRAINING DESIGN & STANDARDS: Feed in ideas for development and improvement of all training delivery or course material via the Training Curriculum Manager
- DEVELOPMENT: To regularly develop product, technical knowledge and skills through personal development/coaching and be aware of any business change, industry and competitors
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
- A HD Brows trained stylist, with a teaching certificate (however candidates without teaching certificates may be considered)
- Someone with a passion for brows and a love of teaching!
- Someone who is currently running their own brow business and/or teaching in the beauty industry
- An organised, and well-presented individual
- Positive, engaging and inspirational
- Able to follow directions from line managers and work away from head office with integrity
- Self-motivated and positive
- A qualification in LVL or Lash Extensions is desirable but not essential
- A competitive salary, DOE
- Discounted Products and Treatments
- Exclusive access to Westfield Health Employee Benefit
- Opportunity to be part of a high performing training team within of a fun and forward-thinking business
Please send your CV and attach a minimum of 2 before and after photographs of your work