An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company who require an Electrical Fitter with skills in assembling precision components and control panel wiring .The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings.
We are looking for an Electrical Fitter who has the following skills and experience:
- General electrical assembly, pneumatic and hydraulic fitting, control panel wiring, crimping and soldering
- Able to maintain a safe, clean and efficient work space, working at heights and working in confined spaces.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They are offering a competitive salary
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on - or by phone on . 89Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, TIG Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk for details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk. Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.