An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering company that are offering a stable and lucrative career in their machine shop. They require a NIghtshift CNC Setter to join their growing team.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, selecting tooling, setting and operating the CNC machinery.
We are looking for a CNC Setter Nightshift who ideally has the following skills:
- Experience of using CNC Machinery
- Be able to work to tight tolerances and high standards
- Must be able to Set, and operate the machines.
- Team Leader experience will be an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Flexibilty and a willingness to learn
- Experience of working nightshift would be an advantage
- Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude.
The benefits of working for this company are:
- They offer competitive rates of pay.
- They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
- Potential career progression.
- They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
For further details, please contact Paul Furlong by email on
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk.