: Senior Designer - Independent Creative AgencyLocation
: £43K - £45K (Depending on experience)Perks
: Flexible working, Annual personal development and training budget for your own growth, seasonal company parties, free snacks, and coffee (when in the office), free alcoholic beverages and you have the joy of being surrounded by office dogs!
Award winning independent Creative Agency, who specialise Influencer and Social Engagement, Branding & Design, Innovative Integrated Campaigns, Strategy & Insight and Content & Production. Previously won five Agency of the Year Awards in one year alone and have previously been shortlisted in an industry magazine for the 100 best places to work.
Their exciting portfolio of clients are within industries such as Skincare, Fashion, Food & Drinks and much more!
They offer fantastic training and development and have huge opportunities for progression. Collaborative, vibrant, and friendly working environment.
About the Senior Designer Role
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Designer
- Ensure that the agencies design work reflects their award-winning status and act as the brand guardian.
- Present the highest level of technical and eye-catching styles to the table, as well as not being afraid to try new ideas and skills.
- Take ownership of client meetings by receiving written and verbal briefs and understanding how their design work fits into their brand communications.
- Be heavily involved in client pitching and aiming to win a project on a big award.
- Take on management responsibilities, come up with ideas to improve workflow and ensure the wellbeing of the team.
- Fabricate solid relationships with the internal team members, whether it is supporting the junior members with their day-to-day tasks for example, you will be working collaboratively with other departments.
Your whole description is all things branding and design and you can illustrate designs that meet the values of a client.
- 5+ years' experience in a Midweight Design or Senior Designer role, in an agency.
- Solid experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere, InDesign and KeyNote.
- Someone who is integrated with their design skills would be perfect, and this includes Digital, OOH, Motion and Print.
- Someone with out of this world design skills and a strategic mindset.
- Experience managing internal team members.
- Experience delivering projects from concept to production, ensuring that projects are delivered on time.
- Excellent communication skills and a pro at presenting ideas to clients.
- Thrives on working in a fast pace environment and is not afraid to come in and hit the ground running.
- You have the ability of juggling different projects at a time, and you are very organised.
For more information about the Senior Designer role or to apply, please email Ornella via or call me directly on . Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.