Permanent positionCompetitive Salary and Benefits SchemeGlobal Operating Manufacturing BusinessCoventry
My client is looking for an experienced Production Manager with an overall day to day responsibility for the manufacturing plant. Looking for managers that are hungry for success and hold a proven background within the Automotive/Aerospace sectors.Production ManagerJob Description
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required:
- Managing all departments on site. This includes Production, Customer Service, Engineering, and quality.
- Responsible for ensuring the site is operating within a safe manner
- Creating budgets and forecasts, liaising, and working closely with the sales team
- Monitoring and maintaining all site KPI's. This will include delivery of improvements to the site in line with the overall business plan
- In charge of all site personnel. This will be from communicating and training to appraisals and disciplinaries
- Producing and presenting monthly reports for the manufacturing facility. This will consist of analysing key variations to the P&L.
- Building strong and efficient relationships with Suppliers and customers. Visiting customer/supplier sites when necessary
- Maintaining the site quality accreditations held. Involved in auditing and improvement of the quality procedures.
- Delivering process/cost improvements through Lean projects and ensuring a continuous improvement ethos
- Degree qualified engineer (Mechanical Engineering/Metallurgy or similar discipline)
- Heat Treatment/Metallurgy experience
- Strong Leadership experience with proficient operations/management capability.
- Experience around NADCAP operations