We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Manager to join the B&M team at the Support Centre in Speke. This is a full time, office based permanent position.
We are looking for an experienced commercial finance professional with a focus on attention to detail and a genuine passion for financial analysis to join our fast paced, busy Finance department. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller, managing a team of 3 and ultimately responsible for financial reporting and analysis for our B&M Distribution Centres.The Key Accountabilities in the role are:
The ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills:
- Weekly forecasting and site review for Distribution
- KPI reporting
- Monthly accruals and prepayments for Distribution
- Working with sites to improve accuracy or KPI data and driving better performance
- Working with the Distribution Director to provide support with projects across Distribution
- Attending GM meetings and presenting financial performance
- Supporting the team in trying to improve the efficiency of reporting
- Looking at streamlining and improving invoice processing within Distribution
- Monitoring of assets within Distribution
- Providing information to central finance regarding assets
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team in a fast paced, expanding retailer, apply today!
- Minimum of 5 years' commercial finance experience
- Experience ideally of finance management already in environment of Distribution Centres/Transport/Manufacturing/Warehouse/Logistics
- Currently managing a team
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs and accounting systems
- The role will include travel between our DCs but will be based in Liverpool, a driving licence is essential.
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues.