Are you a teacher who is looking for a healthy work life balance? Are you a NQT who is looking for new hands on experiences in a variety of secondary schools from September?
Academics are looking for qualified teachers to work in our partnership secondary schools in the Cheshire East
on various supply assignments, which can cover all subjects on a day to day and short/long term basis. To meet the increase in demand from our schools, we will have ongoing local teaching work which can be general cover to subject specific.
Whether this is a long term contract or more day-to-day casual cover work, at Academics we focus the job search around you and look to provide you with the type of work you are looking for. This can also be either on full time or part time contracts. Our supply teaching opportunities are great as they allow our teachers to be flexible with the days that they wish to work and can be ideal for Newly Qualified Teachers as these roles could lead to more long-term and permanent roles in some of our schools.For this supply role applicants who apply will:
- Hold the relevant teaching qualification (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with a Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Status (NQT).
- Be a confident communicator and motivator in the classroom, with strong knowledge of the UK curriculum.
- Deliver engaging lessons using your own initiative.
- Work flexible between Monday to Friday. Usual working hours in our schools are between 8.30am-3.30pm.
- Have strong behaviour management skills with the ability to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- Hold a current Enhanced DBS that is registered with the Update Service, or you will be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's Cover Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of opportunities, all at great rates of pay.
If you are interested in supply roles and wish to find out more about our current opportunities, click 'APPLY NOW'
below at the bottom of the page to submit your most up to date CV for review.
Academics are dedicated to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment references and enhanced DBS checks.