Are you a Service Manager with management of service and leadership experience?
Would you like to be part of a Trust that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? If yes, Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust is the place for you.
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust are looking for a suitable candidate to join the NHSP staff bank to fill a Service Manager role.
This is an exciting role to Lead on the development of the Mental Health (MH) wellbeing hub for the Kent and Medway System. Whilst the post holder will be working for KMPT they are expected to operate at a system level to help deliver an outstanding and responsive service for patients who are in need of psychological support and intervention in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic, across Kent and Medway.
We have a Temporary Full-Time placement opportunity available for a Mental Health Wellbeing Hub Lead
(Service Manager)for a 10-12 Month Placement. The main place of work would be in Maidstone, however remote working can be considered. Part-time hours can be negotiated. Job Role
As a key member of the Mental Health Wellbeing programme, you will be expected to oversee the development of the Mental Health Wellbeing service, including the development of the operational and clinical models for this pathway. You will have a rich understanding of the organisational / workforce wellbeing across KMPT, bringing strong leadership and creating a tangible vision and drive development.
You will work with KMPT psychological services, Urgent Access Service and IAPT colleagues to ensure that the pathway between these services and the Mental Health wellbeing hub is robust, quality driven and safe.
You will be reporting directly to the Strategic Lead for Mental Health Wellbeing across Kent & Medway. Together you will develop effective business relationships with CCG's, Local Authorities, National Commissioning bodies and key stakeholders.
This role also works as part of a matrix leadership structure providing a service to the System Stakeholders, KMPT Director of Therapies and Director of HR.Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that a "Duty of Candour" is maintained with services users/carers at all time.
- Ensuring services are delivered safely.
- Monitoring the quality and safety of services, identifying poor safety and quality issues, escalating them and acting on them as soon as possible.
- Being responsible for ensuring a regular process of review is in place to detect incidents that indicate adverse quality of care, and triangulate.
- Achieving relevant KPIs and service performance
- Driving performance across the system
- Reporting on all contact outcomes and signposting outcomes
- Rolling out the use of the national requirements of the Mental Health Wellbeing Hub
- Embedding the principle of Mental Health Wellbeing to enhance the workforce model
- Line managing the clinicians and admin in the wellbeing hub
- Organising the provision of psychological support to NHS and social are staff post covid
- Liaising with the acute hospital wellbeing teams; overseeing the development of a self help mental health wellbeing portal
- Supporting the roll out of the service across the county; ensuring performance reports are provided; preparing operating procedures for the service
You will need to have the following experience to be considered:
- A MSc in leadership (Or equivalent)
- Have experience leading an MDT service
- Must have held / managed a budget
- Experience working with multi agencies
- Management of a service and leadership skills
- Have some experience in managing psychology
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
Who are NHS Professionals?
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.We look forward to hearing from you soon.Disclaimer
Please note that you will be contacted via e-mail throughout the recruitment process, so please check your e-mails regularly.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date.