IRC's client is a long-established and highly respected financial advisory firm based close to Kidderminster. We are excited to be working exclusively with the firm to help them to locate and secure an experienced financial planner to strengthen their team.Financial Planner - Kidderminster
You will be provided with a very attractive basic salary of up to £60,000 pa plus a bonus structure and additional benefits, designed to attract a Diploma qualified and experienced candidate, with strong personal and professional ambitions, to be a key part of this very successful mid-sized practice.
*There is a clear and proven path towards a leadership role, influencing the future direction of the practice and potential part ownership of the practice, for the right person. *About the practice
The practice prides itself on providing a support structure designed around allowing the advisor to maximise their time working with the right type of client in both the personal and corporate sectors. This includes specialist Paraplanning, administration and sales support.
The practice has built up a very loyal and sizable client base across Worcestershire and beyond and they are very strong on building business and professional relationships. The position is primarily office-based; however, you will have a high level of flexibility in your working week and how you deliver the required results.
You will receive in-house and external training to help you establish yourself as a leading advisor and allow you to carve out a highly successful career.
You will also receive support with attracting new clients and you will be provided with active, existing clients to help support your professional growth The Ideal Person:
- You are currently Diploma qualified and ideally Chartered
- You will have a min of two years of advisory experiences and hold CAS status
- You understand the benefit of having a strong professional and business network
- You are very good at using your own initiative
- You will be experienced in providing holistic advice to personal and corporate clients
- You will have exceptional customer service skills
- You are honest, ethical and always put the needs of your client's first
- You have a keen eye for business opportunities
- You are a career advisor with personal growth ambitions
If this sound like an opportunity that aligns with your career ambitions, please submit your details today and we will be in touch with two working days.