Engineering Supervisor - Halesworth - up to £35K
Are you an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer
? Looking for an exciting opportunity to supervise a team in a busy environment using modern technology?
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Supervisor
on behalf of our successful client based in Halesworth.The successful candidate will:
- Lead the team on day-to-day support of production by setting up lines, machine configuration and carrying out planned maintenance.
- Develop, coach and train the team.
- Able to lead and coach a team to drive production line reliability using continuous improvement techniques.
- Provide engineering maintenance and breakdown service to a large variety of machines vessels, including fillers, labellers, batch coders.
- Deal with contractors as and when required ensuring compliance with safety.
- Deliver projects, either sole projects or as part of a team, working together to achieve goals.
- Proven experience working as an engineer ideally in FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Recognised Engineering Qualification
- Experienced problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Excellent coaching, leadership and people management skills.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £35K per annum. Working shifts of weekly rotating patterns of either 5.45am - 2.45pm or 1pm - 10pm.
On top my client is offering excellent benefit package like:
- 30 days' holiday inclusive of bank holidays + a day for community volunteering + your birthday off!
- Company sick pay scheme
- 8.25% pension scheme (incl 5% employee contribution)
- Generous compassionate + emergency leave policy
- Inspiring working environment
- Training & development opportunities
- Employee events
If you would like to find more about this exciting opportunity please contact Paulina , apply online or send your CV