To ensure that the Head of Electrical Engineering (EE) is kept well informed of key and emerging issues across the business and has all material, information and analysis required to deliver impactful and insightful communications and meetings. To support effective operation of the Head of EE Agenda for leading EE to enable effective leadership across key business activities.Key Responsibilities & Tasks:Head of EE Communications & General Support
Head of EE Management
- Gathering relevant data, conducting analysis and generating insights and materials to support high-quality Head of EE communications, and effective external and internal meetings
- Preparing presentations and supporting communication events
- Providing structure to communication events including: One to ones; Team meetings
- Ensure the Head of EE is fully engaged with current vehicle delivery through project meetings and regular vehicle assessment drives.
Head of EE Office Support
- Oversee the development/deployment of the new organisation structure for EE.
- Assist with the direction and growth of the EE Planning team. Deployment of management tools to support effective project management.
- Oversee site strategy to ensure the vision of a "World Class and Efficient EE" division is achieved.
- Serving as the key interface for technical enquiries (e.g. customer queries, requests for EE at external forums)
- Ensuring queries are dealt with promptly, incorporate a sufficient level of technical detail/ analysis and are followed-up as required - including allocation to relevant areas of the business, or responding on behalf of EE.
Management Information Dashboard
- Leading planning and co-ordination of effective Leadership Team meetings - prioritising content, co-ordinating associated inputs and generating concise, accurate meeting minutes
- Supporting management of the Head of EE priorities and driving timely and effective outputs
- Project Co-ordination- key link into development of the new EE Structure
- Supporting kick-off and monitoring of key projects within EE to ensure successful project delivery
- Building strong and productive relationships with delivery teams
- Presenting progress on key areas of development to the Leadership Team
Qualification & Experience:
- Drive data inputs, analysis & insights for monthly Management Information in the collation of data to support the EE.
- Working effectively with other departments to ensure key considerations, risks and opportunities are flagged and driving actions as required
- Presenting monthly Management Information Dashboard overview to Leadership Team
- Degree qualified in related discipline
- Knowledge of, or experience in delivering Electrical or Electronics commodities (HD & SW)
- Experience of leading successful cross-departmental activities
- Regular exposure to the Aston Martin senior management team - active involvement in meetings and/or in cross-functional teams championed by members of the leadership team
- Management of projects to demonstrate capability to deliver against constraints such as time, budget, resource etc
- Practical experience of proactive problem solving with experience in supporting others through the process
- Experience of automotive software and integration project delivery
- Knowledge of Product Development cycle from concept to launch completion
- Knowledge of software/feature fault diagnosis