Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.
We are seeking an analyst to analyse, monitor and forecast funding income at Blackpool and The Fylde College. This role will suit an enthusiastic and analytical professional who thrives on a challenge and enjoys modelling data to address complex problems. The role will also oversee continuous improvements to apprenticeship data and funding processes.
The successful applicant will also enjoy:
- creative problem solving
- accurately interpreting complex data (including modelling and forecasting)
- researching new concepts
- working closely with colleagues to ensure a high quality experience for students and other customers
This post will help us to drive forward a range of innovative solutions with a direct impact on the future success of B&FC. It will suit an individual who can excel in a fast-moving environment. This is a permanent full-time opportunity working 37 hours per week at our Bispham campus, with an expected start date from June 2021.
We will consider a split remote working option for the right candidate.
Educated to HND or equivalent in a mathematical, IT or scientific submitted, with experience in a analytical role, managing and analysing complex data, you will have excellent knowledge of apprenticeship funding and delivery, coupled with strong IT Skills.
Rewards and Benefits
- In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
- Generous annual leave entitlement - 30 days plus up to 8 bank holidays (pro-rata for part year employees)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses (subject to criteria & availability)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks (dependant on campus)
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Bakery, Office and printing services
How to Apply
Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role. If you are interested applying for this role, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form. In order to apply for this role, the on-line form must be completed. Please note the supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence.