Our client, an international manufacturing firm with local roots, are looking for a Graphics and Marketing Coordinator to design, produce and distribute a range of creative marketing support materials and services, internally and externally, that will enable the business to maximise its potential to promote its products.
· Support the business by providing graphic design services for product or range promotion and branding -ensuring that all elements are delivered to standard and on time.
· Work with the Sales and Development Managers to identify the resources required to provide marketing support services and, where required, source and identify preferred suppliers.
· Create and maintain adequate systems for recording, archiving and retrieving any marketing data and POS material.
· Maximise the use of the Software packages supplied (Adobe Creative) to produce high-quality marketing materials.
· Prepare and distribute marketing materials (digital brochures, letters, price lists, sales incentive forms, and Flash Sale POS into mailshots for distribution via Mail Chimp etc.) for either internal or external customers
· Prepare and distribute digital content assets to retailers on demand via we transfer.
· Assist Sales & Development Managers with writing, editing and proof-reading sales and marketing materials.
· Organise and coordinate photo shoots, both on and off site, including making arrangements for the venue booking and all set up requirements (ie, props).
· Organise and coordinate the production of CGI images with external providers as required.
· Organise and coordinate the Specialist Support team (x2 personnel) via their diary to cover trades shows, showroom preparation, POS delivery and installation and special deliveries.
· Organise and coordinate the Companys participation in Trade shows including AIS, Minerva, NBF and Harrogate as well as the display of products and POS on site.
· Develop and maintain brand websites using Contact Management System internally and site design via external design agencies.
· Design and set up all Bill of Material labels and leaflets for each product.
· Use Motion CAD Graphics software (Maxon Cinema 4D) for visual graphics and explosion drawings/ simulations.
· Carry out Intellectual Property searches on all new product names.
· Attend briefings, team meetings and training as required.
· Good general level of education to include O level/GCSE equivalent in English Language
· Knowledge of product branding techniques
· Proven successful project management experience
· Experience of providing marketing support
· Intermediate level user of Microsoft office
· Fully competent in the application of relevant software such as Adobe Creative suite and Maxon Cinema 4D or similar).
· Proven ability to deliver creative, inventive and practical ideas in a limited timescale
· Articulate written and verbal communicator
· Good eye for detail
· Photography and Videography skills.
· Ability to organise self and others
· Able to plan and work to timescales and deadlines
· Able to manage multiple priorities
· Ability and willingness to work flexibly regarding start and finish times, and undertake a reasonable amount of travel
· HND in Graphic Design or other, similar, relevant qualification
· Experience within a manufacturing environment
· Experience with a strong customer focus