Our client, Mobivate, offers a premium, feature-rich solution for SMS messaging that is second to none. Founded seventeen years ago, Mobivate has a global presence and a dynamic team of young professionals.
If you are a senior python developer and would like to work for a company that will value your input and reward you accordingly, this is the company for you.
As the successful applicant, you will join their engineering team and help them to develop and maintain various software products.
Your responsibilities include:
- writing, testing and deploying code
- debugging programs
- integrating applications with third-party web services.
You should have experience using server-side logic and work well within a team. You will build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs, and you shall be required to:
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritise feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
You will have:
- Work experience as a Python Developer (min. 3 years)
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or FastAPI)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS EKS
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- We're a small, agile company that cares about doing things really well
- You'll be given the freedom and trust to do what you need to do and be successful.
- You'll have the option to travel for conferences and meet clients where necessary
- There is potential to grow and make a difference
- We have epic summer parties! Last year we moved our office to Estepona and worked from the pool, in Spain, for a week.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.