LiveArea is an award-winning global customer experience and commerce agency. We?bring the full potential of digital business to life, helping brands create meaningful and lasting customer connections. Fusing creativity, strategy, and technology, our services include NXT Intelligence TM, product innovation, connected commerce, service design, performance marketing, and orchestrated services.?We bring together world-class commerce technology, building and launching innovative products and services powered by data-driven insights to elevate customer relationships - online and in-store. We deliver B2B,?B2C, and D2C solutions in health and beauty, fashion and apparel, luxury, consumer packaged goods, retail stores, healthcare, and automotive.
About the role
The role is responsible for managing e-commerce change projects and the associated demand relating to the overall LiveArea programme. The role supports the client in their delivery of a roadmap of change identifying opportunities where LiveArea can continue to assist Clients achieve their business objectives
· To manage a consolidated view of the E-Commerce Demand and Delivery portfolio of work
· Experience managing multiple E-Commerce services: email, SEO, SEM, Site/Merchandising, UX/UI
· Good client facing experience, building relationships and delivering to client expectations and needs
· Identify opportunities in Client Delivery Roadmaps where LiveArea can provide further expertise through project deliveries in enabling our clients to realise their business objectives.
· To be a trusted advisor with the relevant senior stakeholders establishing an honest relationship where expectations are set, communicated and met
· Develop and maintain a project plan, working collaboratively with all teams required to deliver the plan.
· Ensure the plan communicates intention and progress in a format suitable for multiple audiences
· Ensure that all E-Commerce projects is managed to meet business requirements
· Ensure that all projects and initiatives are delivered to required cost, quality and timescales, to add value to LiveArea and meet client objectives
· Ensure E-Commerce projects comply with the appropriate governance and controls
· Build strong working relationships with senior management stakeholders.
· Work closely with all LiveArea teams to understand inter project dependencies, issues and risks.
· Focus on delivering client benefits and objectives
Experience and qualifications
? Experience of Ecommerce programmes and projects
? Management of Ecommerce development of significant size and complexity.
? Knowledgeable of delivery processes and methodologies
? Good technical background and understanding
? Experience of budgeting and managing costs
? Experience of managing multiple IT disciplines i.e. software development, technical support, systems architecture, project delivery etc.
? A broad understanding of computer systems, applications and operating systems.
? Educated and/or experienced to degree level.
? In experience of negotiating with and managing third parties
Location: London with remote working
Hours: 40 hours per week