Position: Nursery Practitioner - Pre-School
Salary: £19-21,000 per annum (dependent on qualification/s and experience)
Hours: Full time / Permanent / Monday-Friday / 4.5 days
Location: Forest Hill
Star Bright Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a well-established Nursery in the Forest Hill area, who are looking for a passionate Nursery Practitioner.
You will be joining a friendly and caring atmosphere, with excellent resources and a committed staff team who deliver excellent standards of care.
You will be working with children from 3-5-year olds.
You will be working on a full-time basis in this amazing Nursery, 4.5 days per week, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
· Salary: £19-21,000 per annum (dependent on qualification and experience)
· Fantastic Transport Links
· Free parking
· Company pension
· Career progression
· On the job training and qualifications
And much more...
The ideal Nursery Practitioner candidate must have:
· A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
· Sound knowledge of the EYFS
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Experience of working as a Nursery Practitioner (ideally experienced with Pre-School)
· Ability to use initiative
· A passion for working in Childcare in a Nursery
Upon receiving your CV, someone from Star Bright Recruitment Limited will contact you for a confidential chat and to arrange an interview with the Nursery for as soon as you are available.
This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references.
Star Bright Recruitment Limited is committed to safeguarding, safer recruitment and are an Equal Opportunities Employer.