A Guildford based specialist contemporary music college is looking for Learning Support Assistants to work on a 1:1 basis with students who have EHCPs in place. Immediate start and roles for September 2021.
This is a temporary role but there is the potential for this to become a long term/permanent role.
- Previous experience of working with students with SEN is preferred
- Ability to offer 'light touch' support to enable students to develop independent learning while maintaining student progress
- Flexible hours (Mon-Fri) to fit round student timetable - an average of 23 hours a week
- Face to face and remote learning support will be required
- Full induction and handover for the student for which you will be working
- An interest in music/background in contemporary music would be useful
- Hourly pay rate and weekly payroll
The role requires an Enhanced DBS certificate which is registered with the online update service.