Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel fashion retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is looking to add to their omnichannel trading team to drive forward their online strategy to provide a seamless Customer Experience.
The roles and responsibilities of this Assistant Online Merchandiser position -
- Managing optimum stock levels to achieve sales and on-line sell through
- Identifying opportunities for the growth of online exclusive product
- Providing commercial insight into the online channel performance
- To work with Buyers & Category Merchandisers in building appropriate ranges
- To manage allocation and stock availability of all multi-channel offers (on-line, catalogue, TV etc.)
- Using analytics to optimise the site and drive web traffic
- Ensure online activity is in line with overall brand and marketing strategy
- Construct sales and stock plans to support the overall multichannel budget but specific to the individual publications (on-line, catalogue, TV etc.)
The requirements of thisOnline Merchandiser position -
- Experience in a retail Merchandising environment, ideally with E-commerce or omnichannel environment.
- Numerical / analytical skills including data, budgets, range and production planning
- Lead a Merchandise Assistant
- Strong demonstration of range planning
- Excellent knowledge of forecasting principles
- Good understanding of the key elements of the buying /selection lifecycle and the principles of E-Commerce trading
- Strong stakeholder experience
The benefits of this Assistant Online Merchandiser position -
- Salary up to £25,000
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment and remote working currently
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up their online & digital offer. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead. If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2104-108968.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.