C# ASP.NET Developer
Work from Home
Our client is offering a rare opportunity of a fully remote role, with staff meetings in Kent 2 or 3 times a year.
They are an ambitious technical agency specialising in Software, Mobile Apps and Websites. They have more than doubled in size over the past 12 months and are looking to grow further throughout this year.
The vast majority of your projects are now using MVC and Entity framework deployed on Microsoft Azure, so examples of using these would be desirable, but not essential.
Umbraco experience would also be a bonus, but training and certification will be provided.
They are aiming to move on to Kentico CMS, for which training will also be provided.
• 3 years of experience in C# .NET
• SQL server
• jQuery and APIs
• REST and SOAP APIs
• IIS configuration
• On the job training will be provided and experience or knowledge of .NET Core, Xamarin or AWS would be a bonus.
• Passionate about Software Engineering and continued learning
• Desire to help others improve through mentoring
• A good grounding in technical theory and practise
• Flexible working hours
• Yearly personal training and conference budget
• Quarterly company Lunch
• Optional Gym memberships