Senior Payroll Officer
- Salary dependant on experience
- Full Time - Hybrid role from home/office
Our exclusive client, a fantastic manufacturing business is looking for Payroll Officer to join them at a busy and exciting time! This is a new position due to changes within the business, so a great opportunity to make the role your own. Ideally you will have experience of working within a fast paced environment and experience of working with complex payrolls. You will have keen eye for detail and be able to manage your own workload.
Some of the duties will include:
- Processing payroll for circa 600 staff
- Uploading additional payments
- Uploading Overtime
- Uploading pensions and benefits
- Uploading Sick Pay and Maternity pay etc
- Calculation of additional holiday pay
- HMRC submissions
- Disbursement Payments - AOE's, PAYE etc
- Payroll query resolution
My client is looking for someone that has recent payroll experience and who is therefore able to hit the ground running. Current knowledge of payroll related legislation is important, along with excellent communication skills and being IT literate.
If you have the skills and knowledge required and want to take advantage of this excellent opportunity please do not hesitate to apply at