Paraplanner - Liverpool City Centre, Merseyside, Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
We are currently looking to speak to Paraplanners who are ideally chartered or working towards the qualification.
This Liverpool City Centre based IFA Practice are looking to recruit an additional Technical Paraplanner due to growth of the business.
Only a short walk from Liverpool Moorfields, James Street & Liverpool Central train stations.Your role will involve:
- Working on all areas of Technical Financial Planning.
- Technical Pension research and supporting the Financial Advisors with Pension Transfers.
- Suitability reports on client portfolios.
Due to the nature of this role, I would be keen to discuss the duties in more detail.
You will be working with an established team of Paraplanners, IFA's and IFA Support Administrators.Requirements for this role:
- Must be qualified to Chartered Financial Planning level or working towards the Chartered qualification.
- Ideally have a technical pensions background or experience of Pension Transfers.
- Must have Paraplanning experience.
This is an outstanding Financial Services job opportunity and ideally located in Liverpool City Centre, Merseyside.
If you would like to hear more about this Liverpool City Centre based Paraplanner role, please contact Philip Gordon - Specialist Financial Services Recruiter on / or email .
I am also on LinkedIn.
Please visit our website www.prestigerecruitmentgroup.com
Prestige Recruitment Group are acting as an employment agency, supplying high calibre Financial Services & Insurance staff throughout Liverpool, Manchester and the North West region.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.