TF Solutions are your one stop shop for all air conditioning and refrigeration products and with substantial growth over the past decade, we've become one of the leading Air Conditioning & Refrigerators distributors in the UK, so we'd say we know a thing or two about our sector. We're also now part of the Travis Perkins Group, recognised as one of the UK's top employers.
As we continue to grow our business, we're looking for an Assistant Branch Manager
to join our team and support us to establish ourselves as leaders in the market.Location: 209 Lichfield Rd, Aston, Birmingham B6 5SNWhat will I be doing?
Our Assistant Branch Manager reports directly to our Branch Manager and is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the branch, as well as:
Who are we looking for?
- Deputising for the Branch Manager in his/her absence complying with Company policies and procedures to cover all aspects of operational duties.
- Ensuring the highest standards are maintained in the branch at all times, preventing loss or damage, also in respect of staff performance, good housekeeping and strict observance of Company policies and procedures.
- Providing excellent service to the customer, identifying products required and offering alternatives if necessary to profitably maximise the sale of goods.
- Stay Safe - proactively support the Branch Manager with all Health and Safety matters and ensure that the stay safe culture is upheld within the branch by taking action where necessary.
- Responsible for Branch security and opening and closing of the Branch in the absence of the Branch Manager or as delegated by the Branch Manager.
- Assisting the Branch Manager in the development of all team members.
- Building and maintaining a loyal customer base.
You'll have worked in a similar role before, maybe working as a Team Leader or Supervisor. We're not necessarily looking for somebody with product knowledge, we can teach that. What we are looking for is someone who is self motivated to deliver and exceed expectations, providing an exceptional level of customer service and the ability to motivate a small team to do the same. You'll be IT literate and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be confident on the phone, able to identify and understand customer needs by listening and leaning on your product knowledge. We're a small team, so you'll be able to work with minimum supervision as well as work with and support your branch colleagues.What's in it for me?
- A competitive salary + bonus earning potential
- Monday to Friday working hours, providing you with a work life balance
- Company pensions scheme
- Staff discount card