VP of Engineering
A London-based challenger and soon to be bank need a VP of Engineering to support their challenge of transitioning into a high growth platform bank. The unique platform is being built from scratch to provide a solution to a problem that many Fintech's face. With the expectation to be a world leader in this space, it is critical that the VP of Engineering is able to plan, build and grow rationally through this important stage of their growth.Salary: £90k-£100k + EquityLocation: London office but open to remote workingExpectations:
- Experience building and supporting a technology team for a business at a stage of growth.
- Fintech or financial services experience will be extremely beneficial for this role.
- Able to manage a distributed team although previous experience doing this isn't necessary.
- You will be responsible for growing the team, understanding and managing the team, managing the product and taking ownership of key deliverables.
If you are interested, please send me an email - Beth.Dahlgren@goodmanmasson.com
- Great benefits.
- Flexible working and options to be remote.
- You will help change the future of banking and Fintech.
- Joining at this stage will mean you'll have a huge opportunity to make a difference.