The Buy-Side Enterprise Support Group within Analytics is a global team of experienced subject matter experts focused on delivering a premium level of service to Bloomberg largest, most strategic, Buyside Customers that rely on AIM and PORT Enterprise to run their investment decision making and execution workflows. The Role
The PORT Enterprise Operations and Managed Services Team Leader will report directly into the Global Buyside Enterprise Support Manager. The role involves leading the team in the region to deliver an excellent level of service to Bloomberg customers that subscribe to PORT Enterprise, our enterprise portfolio risk and analytics product.
This is a client-facing role that requires experience in engaging with senior stakeholders at Buyside clients including c-suite, heads of operations, risk management, performance reporting and associated technology and business managers. The TL in this role will work closely with our Sales and Implementation division to support the growth in our PORT Enterprise franchise.
Additionally, the role involves working together with the Buyside Product and Engineering teams to design, build and launching of Bloomberg Data Validation managed services product. The team leader working in this role must think strategically and exhibit strong problem solving, complimented with exceptional communication to collaborate effectively with our Product and Engineering teams and ensure the success of this initiative.
Finally, The TL will be a subject matter expert in PORT Enterprise functionality in order to take ownership and manage critical operational changes, roll outs, and incident management as part of ensuring the effective running of our PORT Enterprise production environment. Key Activities
Requirements for the role:
- Attract and develop a diverse and specialized team and maintain a high performance culture.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and service delivery to strategic clients.
- Provide product and industry expertise to team member, internal stakeholders and clients.
- Work closely with broader global team to ensure unified processes exists across all regions.
- Identify systemic issues, escalate appropriately by representing client impact internally.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner to both clients and key internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate extensively with Product, Sales and Engineering teams to improve our client's experience and develop new product offerings and services.
- Be a decision maker for all data-quality check breaks and make a go/no-go decision regarding whether the nightly batch process can begin.
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income or Equity Markets with expertise in Portfolio Attribution and Risk analysis.
- Ability to manage an experienced group of client facing subject matter experts.
- Deep understanding of the enterprise workflows of Buyside Financial Institutions used by portfolio managers, risk and attribution specialists.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional analytics and problem-solving skills; strong relationship management skills; results driven.
- Demonstrated track record of managing key client relationships, particularly Tier 1 asset managers.
- The ambition to take ownership and responsibility of issues and handle them effectively through to resolution.
- The ability to effectively communicate technical/complex issues in a concise and simple manner to various audiences.
- Proven experience working in a flexible, fast-paced environment. Ability to manage multiple priorities and multiple small projects simultaneously.