The role will have an initial focus on overseeing fund finance team with an additional focus on transaction support. Over time, management company finance will also become a key part of the role and there will be a lot of scope for broadening out the depth and breadth of responsibilities. Key duties will include:
- oversight of the production of fund financial statements and quarterly valuations;
- managing the annual fund audit processes;
- oversight of the firm's Luxembourg entity from a finance perspective;
- assisting the investment team from a transaction support perspective including with tax structuring, financing arrangements, exit waterfalls and the associated accounting;
- responsibility for fund performance reporting;
- maintenance of carried interest and co-investment schemes;
- leading, managing and devleoping the finance team; and
- providing ad-hoc support to the investor relations team on request.
The role has a huge potential and scope for development. Over time, you will be able to assume oversight of management company finance as you progress into the Finance Director role. Crucial to your success will be establishing the working relationship and trust of the Partnership and developing an excellent working knowledge of the firm's funds, investments and people.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant working in the finance team of a private equity firm in a Fund Controller or Financial Controller capacity. We could also consider an experienced a very high calibre, Senior Fund Accountant. Additionally, you must have an excellent academic record, attentiveness to detail and strong communication skills.