A Leading London Hedge Fund is looking for up and coming, technology-driven full-stack developers to work on a whole spectrum of systems and trading desks across the firm. They're looking for individuals with excellent computer science fundamentals to utilise cutting-edge technologies such as .NET core, linux, Vue.js, Docker, Kubernetes and other opensource technologies.
As a developer working across the firm, you will be working within a first-class development team, reporting directly to the CTO and seeing daily business interactions. My client champions a tech-first approach where technology is at the very core of everything they do, allowing developers to push the limits of possibility and embrace the right technologies to add value to the business. Investing across the capital structure from senior debt to the equity of corporates and real estate, you'll gain a wealth of experience across multiple business areas.Requirements:
- 1-4 years' experience in the following technologies: C#, .NET core, linux, Vue.js
- Experience in Cloud and opensource technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) background.
- Highly numerate with a passion for programming and computer science.
- Confident self-starter that will be able to hit the ground running.
- Passionate developer with an appetite for the advancement of technology to be at the core of strategic business initiatives.
- Drives Agile and best practices and values clean and extremely well-tested code.
- Comfortable exploring, manipulating, combining and authoring datasets.
- Market Leading compensation for permanent positions + competitive bonuses.
- Strong appreciation for work-life balance with a massive emphasis on culture-driven values
- Flexible working - work from home
- The opportunity to work for one of a global market-leading Hedge Fund with an incredibly passionate pool of Developers.