Exciting newly created Management Accountant to assist in the success of this growing organisation
This role is to provide management accounts support to businesses within a rapidly expanding centralised finance function.
Key Responsibilities include
Production of month end management accounts, to a strict 5 day timetable, including:
oVariance analysis on income and expenses,
oVariance analysis between Actual and Budget,
oAged Debtor analysis etc
• Ensure intercompany balances are reconciled on a monthly basis, in line with timetable
• Production of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Production of annual budget
• Preparation of annual statutory accounts and provide assistance with annual audit
• Online banking payment review and authorisation
• Assisting Group Finance and Finance Business Partner in delivering Group led changes
• Oversea the daily, weekly, monthly routines for purchase ledger and cashbook.
An amazing opportunity within a local growing organisation
Please contact Hannah Flindall for further information