Hybrid home and office working flexibility.
As a C# Developer you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. You will also need to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks. To ensure success as a C# developer you must have an excellent grasp of C# and the .NET framework, prolific coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve daily. A top-quality C# developer will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs.
• Developing C# .NET solutions for the Group.
• Creating in-house applications using the .NET framework.
• Debugging and maintaining written code.
• Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
• Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
• Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
• Working in a project team alongside other developers.
• Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization & our customer base
• Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
• Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
• A 'Can Do' attitude with a track record of overcoming problems and finding solutions to issues as they crop up.
• Able to multi-task and effectively prioritize a busy workload.
• Self-starter with strong motivation to succeed.
• Able to build relationships and communicate at all levels.
• Team player and able to work on own initiative.
• Dynamic and creative
• People and customer-centered
• C#, .NET 4.7.2 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio certification and experience.
• Knowledge of other coding-languages and practices (WPF, MVVM, MVC, Xamarin etc).
• Knowledge of SQL Server including stored procedures, functions & triggers
• Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
• Experience with working in an agile environment