Duration: 12 weeks contract - with the strong possibility of extension
Location: Reading - currently working from home due to COVID'19 but will be required to travel to Reading
A position has arisen for a passionate PMO Coordinator within a leading Telecoms provider. This successful candidate will support the Director of Transformation to report on the Pre-Merger Integration Planning Lead. As the PMO Coordinator, you will work closely with all workstream leads and workstream project managers to provide project management and coordination support across several parties working on our joint venture.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Working closely with workstream leads and project managers to ensure the effective delivery of pre-merger integration planning
- Monitors programme performance confirming status and escalating blockers
- Ensures quality assurance and change control, e.g. quality checking of project related documentation for governance and feedback purposes. Ensures all relevant governance is adhered to, and reports thereon.
- Supports project and programme communications to teams and wider key stakeholders.
- Works closely with the wider PMI project coordination team and provides support activity when prioritization needed
Are you right for the role?
- Experience and working knowledge of project / programme management techniques and methodology
- Strong stakeholder management, negotiation and conflict management
- Ability to manage uncertainty and understand the impact of this on portfolio / project; proactive and forward-looking
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with MS Teams and/ Clarity would be beneficial
To apply for this role, or to find out about other technology jobs, please contact Renay Demoore on the Reading Recruitment team on
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.