37, Monday-Friday (flexible timings)Role Overview
To provide a transaction processing service to one or several clients, delivering specialist services which involve the choice and application of diverse processes, systems and techniques or for supervising staff. Key Responsibilities
- Advise and mentor process assistants and handle more complex pieces of work.
- Train and coach new members.
- Undertake quality assurance for the team's work within own area of expertise and provide feedback to the team.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and update of procedures and flow of information to process assistants.
- Keep own knowledge of procedures up to date.
- Run reports, extract data and analyse the data, as the service requires, often using spreadsheets and statistical techniques
- Measure performance of the process assistants and feedback to operations management in own area.
- Respond to, and resolve queries, acting as appropriate and identify any preventative measures.
- Support line manager and team members (training/coaching) as required.
- Update/maintain manual or data base records.
- Input data accurately.
- Prioritise workloads.
- Provide admin support as required.
- Ensure that agreed timescales are adhered to.
- Comply with regulatory requirements where applicable.
- Numerate and able to process complex data
- Good spreadsheet and Word skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Able to use initiative and exercise sound judgement
- Articulate and able to develop good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Able to coach and mentor junior members of a team
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
A REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL