The successful candidates will be responsible for leading a small team and varied portfolio covering a number of contracts and will include taking the lead on the day to day management and performance of high profile and complex contracts in place to support the delivery of the tactical and strategic direction. You will support senior management with, or personally lead on specific contracts, supporting cross functional teams or leading on senior stakeholder engagement, alternatively you may be charged with delivering maximum value via contract management activities, influencing commercial strategy and addressing the consequences of any changes that occur.
- You will support other teams, not exclusive to Commercial, Procurement, Transformation and Finance, as required taking a proactive, best practice approach to the work you deliver.
- Implement best practice contract management practices, aligned with all relevant contract ranges and principles, process and governance management.
- Develop tailored strategies for individual contracts, ensuring maximal performance and value returns are achieved against contracts, ensuring management activities are compliant and effective with any risks identified and mitigated.
- Ensure contract management processes align with wider governance, SLA's, procedural and process structures.
- Effectively lead on performance conversations with senior external suppliers, and build strong relationships with client groups, being perceived as a contract subject matter expert by others.
- Strong knowledge of contract management and customer touchpoints.
- A track record of managing a varied contract portfolio, including voice/non-voice and data/services contracts.
- Experience of understanding/ working across different operational disciplines and business segments.
- A solid understanding of a Customer Services / Retail business specifically with an omni-channel approach driving revenue to cash and customer best outcomes.
- Evidence of structured problem-solving skills to support a fast, tactical change agenda that will require strong management of 3rd parties in terms of existing and new.
- Strong communication skills in email, presentation and verbal to varying levels across the organisation including leadership teams.
- Ability to understand complex operational, process and people drivers in order to optimise contract value and reduce cost-to-serve.
- Proven track record of maintaining best practice and identifying improvement opportunities, from problem to resolution with emphasis on SLA's and KPI's.
- Ability to directly and matrix manage teams across various sites whilst maintaining high levels of performance.