We have an exciting opportunity to join our ground up Digital Team as a Business Analyst.This is a full time & permanent position to be based from our Support Centre in Speke, Liverpool and/or at our new offices in our Runcorn DC.
As Business Analyst you will be part of a brand new team to help build and shape the digital and ecommerce journey from scratch for one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK and a FTSE 100 company. You will work closely with all business and IT colleagues across the organisation to ensure all necessary details are collected in advance of development projects commencing.
You will construct detailed requirements fit for purpose as well as establishing clear scope and timelines with developers. You will assist the Digital Director to prioritise project components so that agreed deliverables are sequenced appropriately, and come in on time, on budget, and on brief. You will ensure that the development team are equipped with all information required in order to provide accurate scope and timelines for project components, providing further assistance and support as required.In this role at any level you will:
A bit about you:
- Be the key colleague in scoping, assessing, and prioritising projects and components for large scale, high impact web development projects
- Collate requirements from multiple points around the business, documenting and communicating these reliably and accurately to the Development team including direct communication with developers
- Able to present project work to the Development team for development, and will see these projects through to completion providing additional support as required
- Play a key role in the coordination and successful execution of user acceptance testing
If you are looking to accelerate your Digital career and the opportunity to join B&M at a massively key time and our growing business really excites you, apply online!
- Will be a multichannel retail and customer experience advocate who passionately believes in playing their part in a process resulting in product fit for customers and the brand
- Will have a good understanding of software development principles
- Excellent project management, documentation and communication skills are essential
B&M are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues.