My client is a leading and growing law firm who are now looking to strengthen their growing team in Ringwood by the appointment of a Commercial Property Paralegal.
They are looking for someone with existing legal experience within Commercial or residential property. This Commercial Property Paralegal role is working within the social housing side of their Commercial Property division.
You will be friendly and approachable who enjoys working as part of a team, helping and supporting others. You will be able to keep calm even when under pressure and take personal pride in your work and responsibilities. Confident communicator both over the phone and by email to communicate with clients.Essential qualities
- Minimum GCSE level qualification
- Previous experience of working in a legal environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to convey information accurately and articulately, both verbally and in writing
- Can communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to adapt and respond to changes
- Ability to motivate yourself
- Shows initiative
- Focuses on detail, needs to be methodical, systematic and highly organised
- Returns client calls and maintains client contact appropriately
- Ability to structure own workload, making best use of resources and time
It would help if you have previous experience in conveyancing/.property background and are presently studying CILEx or equivalent.