The Design and BOM Engineer is an important role in a growing team, as such you will be a proactive individual who is happy to work collaboratively on areas that don't always fall into this job description. You will be capable of using your initiative to complete assigned tasks accurately and in a timely manner. You will be friendly and supportive, and work in a team that is the same in return.Client Details
Our client is a manufacturer that is driving transformational change within the housing industry.Description
Design and BOM Engineer will:
- Utilise AutoCAD 2D to deliver accurate manufacturing drawing packs of new and existing products for the shop floor
- Utislise advanced excel programmes to create, update and distribute accurate and reliable Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Plan, execute and deliver manufacturing projects according to strict deadlines and within company margins.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of Company manufacturing team and its Partners in order to deliver manufactured factory assembled Housing projects according to the company programme and works schedules.
- Continually manage project expectations with team members and customers.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare.
- Strong skills in Excel & AutoCAD
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing business
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
- Proactive and innovative.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Suitable Engineering Honours Degree (ideal but not essential), Or currently studying but prepared to switch to part time one day release.
Competitive salary + pensions + benefits