Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce to be working with Minth on a retained basis, who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Technician on a permanent basis.
Role: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Hours: Monday - Friday Days (Due to move on to a second back shift - 20/30% shift allowance).
3 shift pattern - Days, Backs, Nights
Established in 1992, MINTH Auto Parts Company began its humble life as a small factory in the Xiaogang Development Zone located on the outskirts of Ningbo. In 1997, the company organized its various branch companies into a single Group Company, and MINTH Group Limited entered into a new area in the field of exterior auto-parts of passenger vehicle in Mainland China. MINTH has now expanded to become a leading supplier in design, manufacturing and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles, and now has 45 plants worldwide and over 19,000 employees.
Minth UK, is the first factory within the UK, and we are delighted with the progress the business has made so far. We are looking to grow as a business and are looking to recruit talented employees to join our expanding team.
• Liaise closely with production teams and department managers.
• Proactive maintenance, fault diagnosis and rectification of plant equipment (mainly robots)
• Responsibility for and reactive to fault finding and troubleshooting within specified timescales.
• To make recommendations to the Production Manager regarding potential improvements to techniques, methods, processes/procedures and safety.
• Attend design reviews or production meetings as required.
• As part of the Product Line Team, responsible for delivering contracts on-time and within budget.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• A recognised apprenticeship in a electrical discipline.
• ONC, BTEC or NVQ Level 3 in Maintenance or Engineering.
• Maintenance experience gained in an automotive manufacturing environment.
• Experience within a robotics environment (ideally siemens)
For more information, please contact Adam Gallagher at Imperial Recruitment