Our client specialises in innovative technology for the user, created in order to accurately capture real time footage and predominantly aimed at the security sector in particular, public sector.
They have become the most successful European company in this rapidly expanding market and have sold their equipment to the majority of their targeted consumer base in the UK as well as many local authorities and private organisations. They currently sell into over 40 countries and are in the process of rapidly expanding their international activities.
It's an exciting time to work for the company as they continue to lead the world in the development and application of this technology.Responsibilities:
Oversee and execute the global marketing strategy for prospects across the globe. To be successful as a Marketing Executive, you should have significant experience in campaign management, entrepreneurial spirit, and no-limit mindset. A top-notch candidate should demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and team player skills, determination, and thinking out of the box.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to plan and execute segmented and multi-channel marketing campaigns for National customers.
- Design and plan digital marketing strategies that drive MQLs by products and portfolios.
- Deliver relevant and geographically targeted demand-generation initiatives in tight collaboration with the digital, content marketing and field marketing executives.
- Identify new or unexplored distribution channels and advertising opportunities for marketing to leverage.
- Support in the creation of a content calendar and write messaging that is needs-based and product-led.
- Assist in the creation of content marketing initiatives, events marketing opportunities and thought leadership assets.
- Measure, analyse, and report on channel pipeline building activities, evaluate marketing effectiveness/return on investment, and strive for the best possible CPL.
- Collaborate with internal/external resellers partners to deploy co-marketing activities.
- Source/procure databases across different regions/industries.
- Translate, adapt and localize content, marketing copy, and other marketing collaterals.
- Build drip and nurture campaigns to automate communications.
- Carry out data segmentation and analysis.
- 10/20% business time required for travelling/attending International trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, meetings or similar.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business-related fields is required.
- Experience in public sector marketing is advantageous
- Proficiency in one or more European language is desirable
- Experience using Salesforce Pardot desirable.
- Knowledge of Google Ad Manager, Linkedin, and Social Media advertising
- Superior organisational and project management skills, along with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, proactivity and determination
- Proven track record managing multiple projects and deadlines
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.